The above steps will uninstall all the device drivers, excluding the printer driver. You can uninstall a printer driver by following the other methods in this guide.
When using Windows 11 or Windows 10, you may not be able to correctly install the Generic Plus driver via a USB connection, depending on the model. In this case, follow the procedure below to reinstall or update the driver. Go to the list of devices under Printers and select the printer to create the desktop shortcut for.
By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LICENSE. If you do not agree to the terms of this LICENSE, do not download the SOFTWARE. When you use a driver updater such as DriverDoc, not only does it update your Motherboard drivers, but it also keeps the rest of your PC drivers updated as well.
- Although these instructions will work in most cases, some devices may need to be uninstalled differently, such as in the case of a printer.
- A CPU is the central processing unit, which is really the brain of your computer.
- Driver Easy is a driver updating tool that also offers “Driver Uninstall” feature to help users remove unwanted drivers.
- By the way, Cortana itself is a UWP intel hd graphics 4000 software download app and so is Start itself.
- This program converts data, which is in form of application software like Word, Spreadsheets, Graphics, among others to communicate with a printer.
- Updating the driver of your printer with its latest version is always recommended by computer experts.
Apple delivers third-pary software for scanners and printers via Software Update. The Full Feature Software solution supplies full access to the many features of the All-in-One device and is intended for Users who want more than just a basic print and scan driver. Apple released macOS 13.x Ventura edition on October 24th, 2022. Ventura 13.x drivers are available for download from its download page. On Windows 10 Home, the Print Management app is unavailable, but you can still use PowerShell to uninstall the driver quite easily. You can also use these instructions on Windows 10 Pro. If you no longer need a printer on Windows 10, this is how you can get rid of the leftover drivers.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
First you need to make sure that you have Intel chipset. You can run Intel Driver Update Utility which uses either ActiveX or Java to scan your system. Once the product detected shows that you have Intel chipset, then “manually” download the latest version of the Intel chipset software. A yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager indicates that Windows has detected a problem with the device.
This application can quickly find problematic drivers from your computer. Most device manufacturers offer driver downloads on their websites. This way, you don’t have to use Windows Update or Device Manager to find and install the latest drivers. All the installed drivers are listed in the Device Manager. When a driver malfunction, the respective device stops working.